Compare and synchronize MySQL, MariaDB and Percona database schema changes with the help of this tool. As with the object support, different objects are supported, including tables, views, functions, triggers, UDFs and others.
By using dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL
, you can avoid schema change mistakes across databases, by making changes only at one place, and then synchronizing to other platforms. Scripts can be generated for schema synchronizations, allowing you to preview all changes and also make modifications.
Database synchronizations and comparisons can be done also by scheduling a task via the command-line interface. When evaluating comparison results, objects can be filtered, sorted or grouped by their type, and reports can also be generated in HTML and Excel format.
Support for database backup and restore is included, and by using snapshots you are also able to revert schema changes to previous versions. Integration with a number of source control systems is also supported.
In conclusion, dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL is a professional tool for database schema comparison and synchronization
. It features a user friendly interface, with support for skins, restoration of tabs from previous session and other useful UI customization options. It also offers fast performance when working with large databases, and supports a large set of MySQL and MariaDB server versions.
• Synchronizations and comparisons via command-line interface
• Support for source control systems
• Fast performance when working with large databases
• Supports a large set of MySQL and MariaDB server versions
• Powerful connectivity and compatibility options which enable users to work with a greater number of databases and database engines
• An activation mechanism has received an extreme makeover
• Crisp and clean redesigned interface
• Many more other improvements